Welcome to the Early Touches Homepage
This page contains general information about the Early Touches squad and links to other useful sites...
Every Wednesday Early touches 6:00 - 7:30pm Beeslack indoor hall
Every Sunday 9:30-10:30 Penicuik Centre indoor hall.
Always check 'Announcements' below for changes to normal training schedule/venue.
COACH CONTACT DETAILS
Coach Contact: Brian Christie 07428064664 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching Team: David Blair, Euan Denholm, Callum Smith, Joshua Laing
An introduction to football and fun games for both boys and girls who have started school and are aged 5-6 years old. Early touches progress to playing 4v4 matches from age 6-7 years old. Cost of training is £2.50 per session. For more information about S.F.A player pathway click here.....
1. It is recommended that all children wear shin pads and suitable footwear.
2. All children must be accompanied by an adult and registered at all training sessions.
3. Can all parents return the new registration forms ASAP.
4. Children at this age group should be using a Size 3 football (please tell Santa).
5. Can all children bring a non fizzy drink to training.